The summer is over and we want to report the great results we received for clients over the last three months:
- Pharmaceutical malpractice $275,000.00
- Dental malpractice $150,000.00
- auto injury virtually no property damage $250,000.00
- Construction accident $350,000.00
- Medical malpractice $800,000.00
- Medical malpractice $1,500,000.00
These represent just a small numbers of cases that we successfully tried or settled for our clients in the recent past.
What is also worthy to report is how Hockfield Law’s practice is expanding into new areas of complex and diverse litigation. we have been retained in cases involving sexual abuse by doctors of their patients, improper information dispensed by a pharmacist, roadside construction sign failures, employment contract disputes and electrocution at a local swim club. of course, we continue to work on complex civil litigation, medical malpractice and catastrophic injury cases. Contact us today!